Wednesday, July 2, 2008

On the Wagon, Off the Wagon

Belated happy Canada Day and Hong Kong Handover Day!!!! I gave myself a break from blogging to celebrate such an important day. :-) Well, not really. I blogged every single day in June because I wanted to see if I could do it... and I could. It was fun but it also required a lot of planning and working while the kids napped. I've been busier and will be busier in the coming month so I probably won't be able to keep up with blogging everyday. So, I am jumping off the crazy blogging wagon for a while and going back to a more melow 3 or 4 times a week schedule.

Here is a picture of my flower child:


Here is a picture of my flower child's brother, also learning to become a flower child. We do live in SF afterall.


Oh, and the boy flower child has hair!! This is quite new - only in the past two weeks or so. His hair is very fine, soft and downy. I love brushing my face against it.

No comments: