Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Typical Evening

I want to sit on the couch and snuggle up with Hubby but the girl wants to sit on me. I let her and then feet bad that the baby is sitting all alone on the floor. So I pick up the baby but the girl still wants to sit on me. Our final arrangement is to make "family sandwich" with Hubby and me being the bread. On this particular night, baby is lettuce and the girl is ham.

At first, the sandwich looks pretty good... well, one slice of bread is taking the pictures.


Then we asked the ham to smile. I don't remember when it started but every time she's asked to smile, she thinks it means to wink and make a funny face. I'll have to re-teach her to smile.


Stuck in the wink.


What can the bread be doing that makes the ham so surprised?


According to the other slice of bread, this is a pretty typical scene at our house: the girls are doing something completely crazy (like winking at each other and make silly noises) and the baby is looking down mommy's shirt seeking the next meal.


The only still normal one in the family. What does the future hold for him? (Think Jack Jack in The Incredibles.)

No comments: