Friday, July 25, 2008

Little Girl in Heels

I've been eagerly waiting for the day when Kira will have an interest in playing dress up with me and trying on my heels and putting on my dresses. In my mind, I've always pictured a 4 year old wearing my wedding gown parading around the house very much like this:


That day arrived two years early and it was like this:


I was looking for a dress and shoes to wear to a wedding and Kira quickly jumped into all my shoes. She looked at me try on the dresses and touched the fabric admiringly but she didn't ask to wear them herself. It was much more funny than I'd imagined it.


What was Hayden doing during all this? He sat blissfully on my bed sucking on his toes. I did warn him this is going to be the first of many such similar occasions. He'd better get acquainted with all his toes.

No comments: