Sunday, March 1, 2009

Visitors

We had some visitors last week. What a treat! We met our friends downtown and went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch.

I now beg for bread as soon as we sit down at a restaurant. Sometimes the servers just don't get it. "yes, your server will bring you some bread." That's just not good enough, dude. We need bread right now so the kids won't scream their heads off and scare off your other customers. Maybe I should be more prepared like the other moms and bring my own snacks for the kids. Oh, and baby is sporting his most favorite look lately, strand of beads. This boy knows how to accessorize.


Our dessert was bigger than the girl's head! Look at that face. She was so in love.


Baby got a bite or two as well. Yes, I am raising a new generation of sugar freaks.


"This ice-cream is COLD!"


"You are not feeding me fast enough. Let me do it myself."


Kira working it.


"Let me tell you a secret, Auntie."


Thanks for the visit Amy and David. See you again very soon.

No comments: