Friday, April 30, 2010

Emotions

I am always curious about how my kids feel. They use words to describe their emotions but I am not sure they always understand what they are saying. Every so often, I'd asked the Girl to show me some faces or reaction so at least I can see if those emotions are positive or negative. One morning I took some pictures. She acted so quickly that you will see most of these pictures are quite out of focus. I guess it captures the energy she put into those emotions.

Happy


Sad


Angry


Surprised


Silly


Crazy


Confused


Bored


Hungry (Okay, I know hunger is not an emotion but in this house, hunger makes people emotional. I am just throwing it out there. She clearly didn't know how to act out hungry.)


Finally, just for kicks, here is a picture of my goofy Boy. I asked him to go through the same exercise but he got very stuck on "crazy". I don't mean he had a hard time acting that one. I mean he couldn't stop being crazy. He didn't quite have the attention span to listen to all my requests and just ended up running in circle while shouting unintelligible remarks.

1 comment:

Tofuland said...

Kiki is sooooo cute. She would be a famous actress one day. Mark my words.