Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's An Emergency!

That's what these two were screaming on top of their lungs.


It's cool to see how the Girl plays differently with boys. Notice how even while saving lives, the Girl is still mindful of her attire. Here comes firefighter in a tutu.


This is a completely separate event. The Boy is pictured here playing with his preschool buddies.


I am doing the preschool co-op for the Boy now. This group of kids is very young. Most of them had just turned two so preschool is really play school. I don't try to "teach" much when I host. I like to do more physical things with them like having them learn to stand in line and take turns going through a tunnel.


So far, the Boy has not been a big fan of school. He loves going to the Girl's school and plays well there but he doesn't like being left with his own preschool group. I guess it will take more training before he is more comfortable. The thing is I don't remember it being difficult leaving the Girl during her preschool days. Both the Boy and I just have to tough this one out.

1 comment:

Tofuland said...

He will learn...in time! Don't worry, Hayhay is a super good AND smart boy!