Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Are My Kids Too Weird?

Here is a good embarrassing video for either kids' wedding. I can take it. Tell me the truth. Are my kids too crazy/weird/strange?

I have so many of these videos. I can't put them all up and this one, I think, is the best. The kids, actually, just the girl, is going through a playing dress up phase. The Boy is getting quite into the shoes too. It's so much fun to watch.



PS I haven't been blogging because I've been sewing again. The Lauren clutches are back and I am starting to work on Halloween costumes.

1 comment:

HKFC said...

Hilarious! K makes such an adorable angel and H is just too funny with those slippers. Your children are not weird, but have great engaging personalities. Not embarrassing enough to bribe them with in the future. Too bad, Mom.