Thursday, August 14, 2008

In Sickness and In Health

The kids, that is. Kira is sick and Hayden is healthy. I am also a little under the weather so today in 24 hours lock down day. We've spent most of the day just taking it easy. It's amazing how much the kids are letting me do. I did laundry; I took pictures; I talked to various people on the phone; I cut out some patterns and got them ready to sew; I sketched out some applique designs; I made a real lunch; and now I am blogging.

Anyhoo, here are some silly pictures I took earlier today. As you can see, Hayden is still in his pjs. Oh well, we'll do more tomorrow.

Kira looks happy and Hayden looks dopey.


Kira and her peeps. They were "napping" together in the living room.


Such good friends.


Smile!


A hard to understand rendition of Old McDonald. Although she is not very musical, she sings with all her heart.


Hayden the jumping bean.

No comments: