Thursday, August 12, 2010

Beach

We spent a lot of time in the water and on the beach. I don't have a lot of pictures because I didn't want to carry my camera when I could get wet. Here are the few that I have.

Throwing some rocks in the water in order to warm up to the idea of swimming in the lake.


The Girl pretty much dove right in. The Boy was a lot more hesitant.


We gave it another try when we went to the beach but he was still mostly interested in hunting for ladybugs (there were lots!) and making them go through his "tunnel".


The kids were so involved with what they were doing that in order to take a family shot, we had to ask our photographer to get ready. Once all the adults got into position, we just each grabbed a kid. You can see that they were not happy about being disturbed.


Here is a group shot of the three brothers and their wives and kids.

No comments: