Monday, October 27, 2008

Party 1


We went to three Halloween parties in the past three days. Talk about spirit! The first one we went to was Brett's company party. These parties are always super fun and the costumes are totally awesome. I wish I had more pictures of the costumes but we got there kind of late and it was dark inside so I didn't take a lot of pictures. I know there is a company website with all the impressive costume pictures. I will try and find the address. In the mean time, these are our pictures.

Picture taken from the third floor looking down at the dance floor.


I don't have a lot of pictures of baby because he was moving around too much. He totally LOVED watching people dance and LOVED the loud music.


Kira participated in ghost bowling...


... and pumpkin tic-tac-toe.


Little Red and Gramama.

No comments: