Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Wedding - Boy Edition

The main reason we took this past V-town trip is to celebrate our friend's wedding. Hubby and Girl were both in the wedding and I will put up pictures of them tomorrow. Today, I'd like to share some pictures of my all grown up and dressed up boy. For comparison, please check out these pictures.

Without further delays, may I present, Master Boy.


Here he was getting dressed. I tried to get him to take a picture without his lovey but then I decided it's the only evidence I have that he is still part baby.


What a goof ball!


"When I grow up, I will marry a super princess like this one." (Super princess is how he referred to the bride all day.)


We had some errands to run in between the ceremony and the reception. My mom took the Boy on one of these errands and I snapped this picture. Don't they look like a celebrity mom and her kid? Like one of those paparazzi pictures you'd see in a magazine.


Ladies and gentleman.


Me and my Boy on the dance floor.


This picture was taken very late at night. Things were winding down so the jacket came off and the Boy had to be entertained by his cars again.

1 comment:

Tofuland said...

Wow, you have been busy! New post every day! Hayden is super handsome and my, how fast he has grown compare to those baby tux pics!! And he is pretty stylish too - suit with sneakers! Only hayhay can pull that off!