Sunday, May 24, 2009

Shop Restocked!

Yep, I restocked my Etsy shop. Here are the ways to get there:

1) There is a link on the side of the blog that says "My Etsy Shop". Click on that
2) Type in http://langlangcreations.etsy.com/ on your browser.
3) Click on the "Etsy shop" in my opening sentence.
4) Find me on FB.

With so many different and easy (and essentially identical) ways to get there, you have no reason not to check it out, right? I have a few aprons there now but will put more stuff on soon. Here are some of the aprons there:










As you can see, the aprons are one size fits many. I'd say it will fit an 18month old all the way up to a 4 or 5 year old. They measure 15 inches wide and 17 inches long.

This was a custom order I did last week. I think I am going to put a couple of these bags in the shop as well.


This bag is deceivingly large. The girl can put her whole army of loveys plus two little tubs of playdough, a rolling pin, a pair of sunglasses and one of baby's Thomas trains in there. This is also the bag she came home with 26 Easter eggs in.

No comments: