Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sewing Up A Storm

I've been sewing up a storm and therefore haven't had time to blog or do anything less important (like cleaning or cooking, ha!). After starting to make aprons for me shop (I've made 3... not great progress) I also took on some costume sewing for the girl's dance program. So far, I have made 5 complete costumes and hemmed 15 toweled. I was told I ONLY have 12 more costumes to make. Yippee! In the midst of this, I got a tiny little order to make a bag and baby shoes for a customer. Another Yippee! So, if you haven't heard from me in a while, it's because I am busy connecting with my sewing machine.

These skirts are part of the 5 sets of costumes I made. They are supposed to be petticoats for 5 little girls. Very cute.


These skirts are so versatile that I think I want one. This one that I put on MiniMe is one I made for the girls. See, it can fit me.


You know who else they can fit? The boy! "Mommy, I am confused. Do you want me to be Popeye The Sailor Man or do you want me to be a little girl wearing a veil?"


"Off! Too embarrassing! Stop tarnishing my manly image."

No comments: