Friday, November 21, 2008

Fearless

Yep, that's my girl on the very top of that scary, tall slide. She got up there all by herself.


"Weeeeee! That was not scary mommy." What a brave girl! Although, she did have a hard time with the dismount. She kind of sat at the bottom and waited for me to go help her.


Here is a video of my other fearless child. Look at how fast and high the swing was going.



So the only way to get a picture of the two kids together is when they are stuck together. Neither could get off the swing thingy on their own. The funny thing about this picture is they have approximately the same expression on their faces. That, I think, is where the sibling resemblance ends. I don't think they look similar anymore. What do you think?


This is what I got after screaming, "hey, both of you look at mommy and SMILE!" I know... not the most convincing way to ask someone to smile...

2 comments:

Christine said...

They still look alike.

Christine said...

They still look alike.