Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Secured Blog

Hello hello!

So, this is my one and only no picture blog entry. I will be blogging at a new location starting this Friday. If you would like to come with me and join this new community, please shoot me an email. In you email, I will need your gmail account name. If you don't have gmail, I think the deal is you will have to sign up for one. Otherwise, I can still invite you but it's only good for a couple months.

Once I have your gmail address, I will email you back with my new blog address.

I know it's a hassle but as the kids get older, I feel that it is more important to only share their life stories with family and friends. If you've been a lurker of langlangcreations, now's a good time to "come out". :-) It's not like a have a selection process for who gets to read this new blog and who doesn't. I just want to keep track of who has access.

Thank you!

1 comment:

Tofuland said...

Me, me, me!!!!!!!!! (in case you didn't figure that part out!!!!!!)