Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Play with a boy

I am still learning how to play with a boy. I mean, I play with Hayden plenty but I want to let him lead and see how he plays. I am sure he is getting tired of all these imaginary food that we (Kira and I) make him eat and dolls that we make him kiss and all the blankets we put on him to make him sleep. So, on this Hayden day, I sat him down and took out some of his cars and watched.



Look at how happy he was to get mommy's undivided attention.


Then, of course, I couldn't help but ask him to blow me a kiss. What? I am trying to raise a sensitive boy... and notice that he's wearing manly clothes. (I know the quality of the video is really bad. My camera has gone mad with it's focusing abilities. Sorry.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Count your blessings, you did get one kiss back, you know...