Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Era

Happy New Year!

When I started blogging on Jan 1 in 2008, I didn't know what I was getting into. I thought I'd last about 3 months and it would be another project abandoned. 244 posts later, I am still loving it. I can't help but think where I am going with this. I wanted to share the kids' everyday lives with family and friends and I think I accomplished that. A hidden agenda I had was to be more crafty and get some feedback on my sewing. I love reading other craft blogs and I want one like that more and more. So, in 2009, I resolve to be even more crafty and creative. More craft posts and maybe one day, I will have enough material to split the blog into a family blog and a craft blog.

Oh, and by new era, I mean the baby is going to walk any day now. He just started this funny crawl last night.



Of course the girl had to join in the fun. It looked like I had two bears in my kitchen.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Hayden is crawling sooooooooo fast!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing that Hayden knows when he needs to stop right before his head touches the cabinet door. It's like he has echolocation. Coooool.