Friday, February 8, 2008

Catch Up

I've been slacking with the posts so there is much catch up to do.

Kira playing with finger paint. She was first quite concerned about the mess and the staining of her fingers but then she really got into it.

















Kira modeling one of the scarves I made before Christmas. It just took me this long to get it completely finished and sent out.

















Picture taken outside the Randall Museum. The view of the city was gorgeous.

This is one of the activities inside the Randall Museum. It's a movable table that simulates earthquakes. Kids can build what they think are good and sturdy buildings and test to see if it can be shaken down during an earthquake.

















We went to the Bay Area Discovery Museum on Chinese New Year. This is Hayden's Chinese outfit. Kira had a very nice coat on as well but she won't stand still and let me take a picture of it. I will try again.











When are you going to get up and play with me???














Wish you all a great year of the Rat.

Oh, and while I am at it, one more video of the kids playing together... well, more like Hayden chilling and Kira invading his personal space.

No comments: