Saturday, September 27, 2008

A New Jacket

I made a new jacket for Kira. It's based on the same pattern as this jacket that I made for her when she was 6 months old. She wore that jacket from the time she was 1 - 2 years old. I am hoping she can wear this one for a few months too. I love this fabric so much.

While she modeled the jacket for some pictures, she said she wanted to look like Mai, the character in Totoro. So I put some pig tails on her. OMG, she is so cute in pig tails. I just melt to a puddle and she can pretty much get away with anything when she wears her hair like that. Yes, I am a sucker.

One second she is normal, the next second she is crazy.


She looks like she can be 4 years old in this picture.


A series of Miss Silly pictures. She can be very animated. She was looking at the mirror and making faces to herself in the first two pictures and looking at the camera and making silly faces in the last two.





She often shows enthusiasm by jumping up and down.


Now that I am looking at these pictures, I noticed none of them really show off the pattern on the jacket. This fabric really is very cute. I am sure I will take more pictures of it later. I also happen to think it's gender neutral which means Hayden will get to wear it in 2 months. What do you think?

No comments: