Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Long Overdue Pictures

I mentioned our couch shopping adventures a while back and the it-won't-fit-through-our-door scare. Well, the couch is here and we've been sitting on it for a while and the consensus is: comfy.

Here is a mug shot of the sofa:

Here is a mug shot of the "king chair" which is basically a seat and a half. It's not as big as a love seat but bigger than a regular chair.

So, our living room now looks like this when you walk in from the front door:

And like this when you look back from the "kid's side of the house"

Hayden's view of the living room:

A view of Hayden in the living room:

I think the only thing left for us to do as far as decorating goes is to hang a few pictures. I have the pictures all picked out. Maybe we'll get around to it this weekend. Oh, and I want to make a few more pillows for the couch. Time - where can I find more?

No comments: