Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fun with Mac

I am learning stuff about my new computer and am fascinated by the world of Mac.  One of the programs that comes with my MacBook is called Photo Booth.  It is a nifty little program that lets you take pictures with the built-in camera and apply various effects to your pictures.  So, essentially, it lets you set up your own photo booth at home - one like those sticker picture photo booths.  I showed that to the kids this morning and we took some funny pictures.  Brace yourselves, the pictures get sillier and sillier as we explored the different effects.  

A simple sepia picture.


A pencil drawing

This one is called "comic book"
Travel through the light tunnel

Glow
Square head mama, mushroom head girl and cone head boy.

That girl has no face.  I think she needs two mommies to love her.

Have a silly day!

   

No comments: