Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Healthy Eating

I am still working hard on getting the kids to eat a more balanced diet. I have to say that I haven't been very successful. Once in a while, when they eat a meal like this one, I get all excited. Very pathetic on my part, I know.

On the menu: Strawberries, grapes, pasta with ham, peas, corn and a light cream sauce. I have all the food groups covered, right?


The boy inhaled all the fruits before I even had a chance to pick up the camera.


The girl ate all her food with a little help from the baby. The baby, however, didn't finish his pasta. He ate all his fruits and then some from the girl's plate and starting throwing the pasta around. I don't know about you, but I don't allow food throwing or general mess making in my house. So lunch was over for him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BABY is a chubby big boy!! Looks like he loves food. the boy and girl are a team.