1. I made this overall for Kira and she wore it when she started walking, which was between 13 - 15 months. Hayden is barely fitting into it now. It's too short and definitely not wide enough to accommodate all of his, eh, girth.
2. Kira didn't start using ride on toys until well after she could walk. She still doesn't know how to make them move to this day. Hayden, on the other hand, is totally comfortable on the car.
3. Kira could say mama, dada, mumum, and a whole bunch of other things by the time she was a year. Hayden is still just babbling goo-goo ga-ga.
4. Kira, while not a good sleeper, slept a good solid 6-8 hour stretch by the time she was 10 months old and Hayden is STILL waking up every 3-4 hours!
5. Kira is super clingy and doesn't know what to do with herself when she is alone. Baby is totally comfortable just exploring and studying how things work.
So, I will finish this post with another bit of Kiraism:
Row row row row row
gentle down the stream
merry merry merry merry
life's about to scream.
... merry merry merry merry
Life's about ice-cream