Monday, September 20, 2010

Red Light Green Light

Noteworthy things in this clip:

1. The Boy can be bossy, too, sometimes.
2. The Boy is understanding rules and game playing. Yay!
3. The Girl can listen to the Boy when she really really wants to play!



Other random thoughts:

1. We've been insanely busy and sick in the past week. No time to think, no time to blog, no time to play! :-(
2. I am thinking of going "private". Most of my entries now will be family oriented and will not be interesting to people who don't want to know about the going-ons of our little foursome. So, I am going to investigate what it all entails for us to become a "password access only" blog. Are you in?
3. Why is there only 24 hours in a day and why do I need so many hours of sleep? See #1. :-(
4. Just finished reading two books. One was very uplifting and the other one sad as can be. I am caught in between these two worlds in my head. I am feeling a little schizophrenic. (The two books are Calligrapher's Daughter and The Blue Notebook if you are interested in some happy and sad reading.)

That's it for now. Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Bubble said...

I'm in. Pls add me when you convert to private. :)

Tofuland said...

Oh my gosh, I missed my two babies SOOOOO MUCH!!! You should post more videos, pretty please?!!! I missed hugging and playing with the two!!

Emily said...

Count me in!