Friday, March 21, 2008

Money Crazy

I didn't think we were going to have this conversation with Kira until she is a teenager. Here we are, discussing the topic of who's money it is.


On a completely unrelated note - I heard Angelina Jolie is having twins. I told Brett we need to keep up with our family expanding plans too. Brett got scared and ran away. I had to take matters into my own hands. So, here is my temporary adoptive family.

On another completely unrelated note - I have a vacuuming problem. I am obsessed. If I have a minute to sit down and scan the living room, the first thought that comes to mind is usually, I need to vacuum. So, my kids are starting to pick up on it. When I walk near the vacuum, Kira either gets really excited because she will get to help me clean or she will think, "this again" and walk away and do her own thing. Today was a self amusing kind of day. Here she is acting out the scenes in her book.

Hayden at the tender age of 4 months also figured that vacuum noise means mommy is not going to care even if he cries his lungs out. So, he amuses himself with a robot. Oh, and he is wearing those new robot pants that I made last week.

The answer to Wednesday's post: Click on each picture to enlarge and you should see the file name on top of the window. It should become obvious once you've clicked. Or, you can hover your mouse over the picture and the file name should pop up somewhere. If not: HKHHHKKHKKHK. How did you do?

No comments: